Licensure Only in School Counseling

The Licensure Only in School Counseling program is designed specifically for individuals who already have a master's degree in counseling or psychology and are seeking an initial license in school counseling. This license allows candidates to gain employment as guidance counselors in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

We also offer a Master of Education in School Counseling.

Visit our Licensure and Certification page for licensure questions and our Field Experience page for fieldwork questions.


To apply to this program, please visit out graduate admissions section here.


Visit the 2016-2017 School of Graduate Studies catalog School Counseling - Initial License page for more course details and program requirements.  



Tools & Resources