Our 15-credit program introduces you to basic concepts in hospitality and allows you to choose an elective based on your own career goals. The program may be completed in one year.
Visit the 2015-2016 School of Graduate Studies catalog graduate certificate in hospitality and tourism management page for more course details and program requirements.
- Introduction to hospitality and tourism
- Tourism dimensions
- Lodging operations
- Food and beverage management
- Hospitality marketing and sales
- Advanced casino operations
- Meetings, conferences and convention management