Direct Entry/MSN - Prerequisites
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Anatomy and Physiology I and II (4 credit course with lab)
- General Chemistry (4 credit course with lab)
- Microbiology (4 credit course with lab)
Microbiology at Salem State has prerequisites (Biology and Chemistry). Other accredited colleges may offer Microbiology without prerequisites.
- Pathophysiology (4 credit course)
- Statistics (3 credits)
- Can be taken at any accredited college/university.
- Cannot be more than seven years old - no exceptions.
- Must be completed with grade of B or better by the beginning of the program in May.