Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) in Art
Our program focuses on the academic and studio needs of teachers and visual artists who want to become initially and professionally licensed to teach in Massachusetts. The program provides the skills and competencies needed by visual arts teachers and includes a strong studio component in addition to curriculum development and teaching methods.
- Visit our Office of Licensure and Field Placement for licensure and fieldwork questions.
- Visit the 2014-2015 School of Graduate Studies catalog page for more course details and program requirements:
Art, 5-12 Initial License, Master of Arts in Teaching
Art, PK-8 Initial License, Master of Arts in Teaching
Art, Professional License, Master of Arts in Teaching
Please note that the MAT Art Professional License program will be accepting applications for fall 2015.
- Dr. Rebecca Plummer Rohloff, MAT Art program coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the School of Graduate Studies at 978.542.6323 to set up an appointment with Dr. Rohloff.
- Dr. Meg Black, instructor
- Dr. Cynthia McCann, instructor
View faculty bios.