Tuition and Fee Information
Tuition: $115 per credit hour
Credit Fees: $169 per credit hour
Total: $861.99 per 3 credit course
Non-residents of Massachusetts
Tuition: $150 per credit hour
Fees: $169 per credit hour
SGA Fee: $3.33 per credit hour (degree seeking students only)
Total: $966.99 per 3 credit course
Additional Fees (as applicable)
Laboratory Fees: $25
Student Teaching Fee: $90
BSN Clinical Nursing Fee: $100
Records Fee (nondegree students only)
- Tuition and fees are subject to change. Fees are not refundable unless a course is cancelled by the university.
- The original tuition waiver voucher or tuition remission forms must be presented at the time of registration.
- Charge for returned checks (insufficient funds) is $25.
- Online courses are treated as having begun on the first day of the semester for refund calculation.
- Day school tuition does not cover the cost of Continuing Studies courses at Salem State.
- Withdrawal before the start of the first class meeting: 100% refund of tuition and fees, less $20 administrative charge.
- Withdrawal before the start of the second class meeting: 90% tuition only refund (fees are nonrefundable).
- Withdrawal before the start of the third class meeting: 50% tuition only refund (fees are nonrefundable at this point). No refund after start of third class.
Special Format Courses; Summer Institutes, and All Accelerated Courses.
- Withdrawal before the start of the first meeting: 100% refund less $20 Administrative Fee.
- Withdrawal before the start of the second meeting: 50% tuition only refund.
- Withdrawal after the start of the second meeting: No refund.