Non-Credit Certificate Programs
The Professional and Community Enrichment program offers a variety of opportunities to earn a certificate that will give you an edge in today's challenging job market. Each program is designed to provide you with the skills and information you will need to pursue a new career, re-enter the workforce or freshen current skills. Practical information, group and individual exercises, and written assignments are only part of these exciting career growth activities. Visit the non-credit course schedule to view the complete course description and to register for courses online. Call 978.542.6558 for more information.
Choose from the following Non-Credit Certificate programs:
Spring 2013 (Registration begins November 5, 2012)
- Retirement Management Analyst Seminar Begins July 15, 2013
- Home Inspection Training and Continuing Education Program NCREAL101 and 102 Classes Resume Fall 2013
- Clinical Medical Assistant (NCHR318) Begins April 1, 2013
- Paralegal Certificate Program (NCLAW109) Classes Resume Fall 2013
- Information Technology Specialist (NCCOMP292) Classes Resume Fall 2013
- EKG Technician Certification Program (NCHR331) Classes Resume Fall 2013
- Phlebotomy Technician Program (NCHR330) Begins June 11, 2013
Classes forming now! Call 978.542.6558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional course and registration information.