The Credit Programs division of the School of Continuing and Professional Studies offers high quality undergraduate credit courses and programs in the evening, on the weekends, in the summer and online.
In Credit Programs you can:
- Enroll in a bachelor's degree program
- Finish your bachelor's degree in a degree-completion program
- Enroll in a certificate program
- Take a class for professional development
- Take a class to transfer to another institution
- Take a class just because you're interested the subject
With more than 30 degree and certificate programs to choose from and hundreds of courses offered in the classroom and online every semester, we can help you find a program or course that works for you.
To assist you in meeting your educational and professional goals, The School of Continuing and Professional Studies offers a wide array of academic support services both in-person and online. Please use the navigation on the left to explore our Web site and find details on our programs, courses and services.