Apply for Study Abroad
I know I want to study abroad, where do I start?
- Come visit the study abroad office and speak with an advisor to explore your options. The study abroad office is located within the Center for International Education (CIE) at 8 Harrison Road, South Campus, Salem State University, Salem, Massachusetts.
- Research the programs you discussed during your meeting with the study abroad staff.
- Return to the study abroad office with your completed study abroad application form [PDF]and medical questionnaire (found in the application package). After selecting a program, you will be ready to begin the financial aid application process. The study abroad staff will help you to complete a budget to estimate your total expenses, which you will need in order to schedule an appointment with the financial aid office.
- Meet with financial aid to discuss program funding.
- Return to the study abroad office to begin the program application process.