Career Prep Workshop for International Students
- Do you have a resume to apply for jobs in the United States?
- Do you know the difference between resumes in your country and in the United States?
- Do you want to gain skills in job interviews?
Join us for this very useful workshop to learn about applying for jobs in the U.S. and get all of your questions answered!
Tax Workshops for F-1 Students
- Monday, April 6, 2015, 1-3 pm, Sullivan Building, room 108
- Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 2-5 pm, Sullivan Building, room 202
All F-1 students MUST file a tax form 8843 even if they did not earn money. Please bring your passport and W-2 tax forms and arrive promptly at the workshop starting time.
Friday, April 10, 2015, 6pm, South Campus Gym
Tickets are available in the Center for International Education:
- With Student ID: $5.00
- Without Student ID: $10.00
Sponsored by the International Student Association and African Student Union.
Re-entry TrainingWednesday, April 29, 2015, 3pm, Meier Hall, room 301
This workshop is for students and scholars who are going home after studying in the USA and want to discuss some of the issues of re-entry.