How to Apply for Part-Time Continuing Education Degree Programs

Students who wish to apply for admission to an undergraduate degree program as a part-time Continuing Education student can do so using the same online or paper admissions application as all other undergraduate students.  Please visit the admissions webpage for complete information. When completing your application, please be sure to indicate that you are applying for part-time status in the appropriate box.