The following resources and links provide additional information on the protection of human subjects in research:
- Office of Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Top Ten Investigator Responsibilities When Conducting Human Subjects Research (OHRP)
- IRB Review (OHRP)
- Obtaining Informed Consent (OHRP)
- OHRP Decision Tree
- U.S. Department of Education, Office of the Chief Financial Officer, Protection of Human Subjects in Research
- How does SurveyMonkey adhere to IRB guidelines?
- What does SurveyMonkey do with my collected data or emails?
- How do I turn off the IP addresses collection on the responses (in SurveyMonkey to maintain anonymity in data collection)?