Register for Fall courses now!
- ONLINE REGISTRATION available NOW! First Time Self-Service for Non-Degree Students
- Register with a check by mail (begins immediately
- In-person at the registrar’s office using your credit/debit card beginning Monday, August 5, 2013 (North Campus Administration Building).
Explore a new career, start a hobby or improve your job skills. We offer:
- Traditional in-person courses!
- Over 600 online certificates, courses and programs!
Check out all of the programs available to you, by clicking on the links located on the left!
KAPLAN Test Prep is here!
Registration is through KAPLAN only at 1.800.KAP.TEST. Be sure to say that you are a Salem State student. KAPLAN Test Prep workshops at Salem State!
For 75 years, Kaplan Test Prep has provided the best and most effective test prep programs available. 95 percent of Kaplan students got into one of their top choice schools in 2012, and yours can too! To register, click the link and call 1.800.KAP.TEST (be sure to have the discount code ready, if needed). Learn more about KAPLAN Test Prep workshops here at Salem State!
Register online for non-credit programs using Navigator:
If you have never taken a course at Salem State University, create your Navigator account here: First Time Self-Service for Non-Degree Students. Once you have created your Navigator account, you can register for courses online.
- If you have taken a course in the last two years at Salem State University you can use your Student ID number in Navigator to register for courses. Check this website often for updates.
- If you are trying to register for a course, and receive the message "You do not have access to register at this time" call the registrar's office at 978.542.6300 to be TERM ACTIVATED!
- Don't forget to print your STUDY LIST (this is your course registration confirmation) when finished registering.
Activate Your Salem State University Email Address
When you register for any Professional and Community Enrichment course, you are automatically assigned a Salem State University email address. This email address will be used to keep you informed of the latest courses, registration dates, inclement weather, course cancellations, and other Salem State University news. To activate your account, go to salemstate.edu/email. Have your student ID (found on your study list to the left of your name) and the last four digits of your Social Security number ready. Click to activate your student email account. Once you have activated your account, we encourage you to check your Salem State email daily.