In a typical year, honors students will get together for dinners, Honors Convocation, guest lectures and cultural trips to places such as Boston, Salem and New York City. The program actively supports student travel to regional and national honors conferences.
Other notable events include:
- Cape Cod retreat for incoming students
- Honors fall dinner
- High table dinners with notable guests
- Outings to Salem's Haunted Happenings, museums and sports events
- Weekend trip to New York City, Washington, DC and Montreal
- Etiquette dinner
- Statewide undergraduate research conference
- Honors convocation
Honors Program Advisory Council is a student led group focused on creating fun programs, such as the Murder Mystery Night, the Valentine’s Day Carnation Sale, and UnSilent Night, a caroling event.