- Presentation equipment loans:
- Faculty only: Laptops, Data Projectors, Digital Still Cameras, Camcorders, Slide Projectors, Audio Cassette Machines.
- Students may borrow camcorders (mini DV) for classroom related projects. Instructor approval required.
- Faculty training on operation and troubleshooting of equipment
- Classroom assistance to faculty in correcting problems with presentation equipment
- Projection and audio equipment support for on-campus events. We ask a minimum of one-week advance notice for any event support request
- Audio Studio: Space for students to reserve and record audio programs for class projects using Audacity, and other media formats.
Richard Walsh, Instructional Media Specialist
Location: Meier Hall 101, North Campus
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm