Student Employment Positions

In order to work on-campus you must be a matriculated (enrolled in a degree program) student.

If you have a work study award, you may begin searching for an Work Study positions. Please refer to your Financial Aid Award Letter or contact Financial Aid to find out if you have or are eligible to receive work study.

If you DO NOT have work study as part of your Financial Aid, you may begin searching for an Institutional position.

How to apply

Use our job search tool to find the right position. Then contact the department directly using the contact information listed under each position.