Tuition, Fees, Housing and Meal Plans
- Schedule of Student Charges for the 2013-14 Academic Year [PDF]
- Schedule of Student Charges for the 2014-15 Academic Year (in-state student) [PDF]
- Schedule of Student Charges for the 2014-15 Academic Year (out-of-state student) [PDF]
Payment Policy Information
Fall semester and spring semester charges are billed separately. We do not send paper bills. Ebills will be sent out and available for viewing July 1 for the fall semester and the December 1 for the spring semester. Thereafter, ebills are available the first of each month. An email to your Salem State email address will notify you when your ebill is available for viewing online. The online ebill can be downloaded and printed out for your records. Bills must be paid by the due date which is the 25th of each month. Failure to comply with the university's payment due dates may result in late payment penalties.
Payment may be made by:
- Check (made payable to Salem State University)
- We accept all major credit cards. A 2.75 percent non-refundable service fee ($3 minimum fee) will be assessed by TouchNet, our credit card processor, for credit card payments. We do accept debit card payments in the bursar's office.
- Financial aid Confirmed Financial Aid or Loans
- Interest free monthly payment plan available the first week of July through Tuition Management Systems (TMS) or by calling 1.888.216.4258