- Central location for information and assistance relating to IMC services.
- Relay requests to IMC staff for troubleshooting equipment problems, equipment loans, video productions, video conferencing, and related services.
- Reservations and assistance for Meier Hall 120 screening room.
- Information on locations and availability of presentation and production equipment resources.
- Price quotes and information from vendors for data projectors, audio equipment, video and still cameras, AV furniture, and related equipment.
- Training and demonstrations for faculty in use of instructional technology.
- Video conference assistance via Polycom system, which uses multi-camera, real time, full motion technology. Requires similar system at far-end site.
- Liaison to office environments for technology classrooms installations and improvements.
- NOTE: If your classroom is experiencing a prolonged problem that is being serviced, we will provide assistance in working with the Registrar's Office to find an alternate site. Beginning Fall 2009, the MH120 screening room will be available as a backup technology space. We will also work with you to get portable equipment you need to teach your class.
V. Jay Catoggio, Director
Trisha Girard-Macgregor, Administrative Assistant 1
Location: Meier Hall 105, North Campus
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm