- Instructional video production services.
- TV studio, three cameras, lighting, audio mixing and green screen image effects. Must be scheduled in advance, and is available by appointment to faculty and students.
- Portable productions: Classrooms, auditoriums, meeting rooms, outdoors. Scheduled in advance with IMC staff. Off-campus productions may be arranged in relation to program needs, and availability of IMC staff.
- Video editing of college programs and presentations :
Final Cut w/Apple systems (3)
Avid system w/PC (1)
Audio editing with Audacity
- Project planning, scripting and development with faculty and administrative offices: Pre-production planning, shooting, post-production editing, distribution.
- In-class demonstrations on instructional video production techniques for faculty and students.
- Recording of guest speakers.
- Web CT course video material production.
- Display media production assistance:
Ron Rodriguez, Instructional Media Specialist
Location: Meier Hall 114, North Campus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 5pm