Property Control System Data
- Item Description:
Purchase Order Number
Used Replacement Cost
New Replacement Cost
Last Major Repair Date
This information will be printed and distributed periodically to department heads. Also, reports such as equipment by area, by department, by generic distribution, by property control number, by location and by application or grant number will be produced upon request. For more information, contact the Property Manager at ext. 6394.
What are the long-term impacts and accomplishments of a Property Management System?
- Control of long term assets
- Compliance with federal and state regulations
- Assist department heads and faculty in the event of an audit
- Quantify maintenance costs
- Provide a planning mechanism for the rate at which existing equipment is becoming obsolete