What You Need To Do
- Complete your Human Resources paperwork
If you have not taught for one semester, you must redo your paperwork with Human Resources.
- Submit Your Syllabus:
Please submit your syllabus to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (SB101A)by the second week of class.
Please refer to Guidelines for Syllabus Development.
- Sign your contract:
Continuing Education and School of Graduate Studies contratcs are emailled to your Salem State email adress. Please return the signed contract to Cyndi Allison (SB113B) by the second week of the semester.
- Do not cancel class without notifying the appropriate Dean's office:
Faculty Absence Policy
- Do not change your classroom:
How to request a classroom change
- Submit the Walk-Away Forms:
Form will arrive at your home during the ninth week of the semester
This important attendence survey affects the amount of financial aid awarded to the college
It is federally mandated that this survey must be completed
Please contact the Graduate School or Continuing Education with any questions.
- Submit Your Grades:
You must submit grades for all course via Navigator.
Fall 2011 grades are due on December 26, 2011.
Fall 2011 (regularly scheduled courses only):
October 14, 2011 (contract and syllabus must have been submitted/returned)
November 25, 2011
December 23, 2011 (grades must have been submitted)
Directed Study and Practicum
- Student must submit the required forms and register properly. Contact Robyn SooHoo (Graduate) or Cyndi Allison (CE) to check if the registration has been processed.
- You must submit an official grade.
- If the above are completed, full payment is approximately one month after the end of the semester.
- Your rank is determined by the MSCA collective bargaining agreement and is based on your teaching experience and academic credentials.
- Please keep your personnel file up-to-date to by notifying the Graduate School, 978.542.7044 or Continuing Education, 978.542.6324 about changes in name, address, telephone number, contacts, or new degree or licensure information.