Payment Methods and Options
Salem State University requires full payment of all tuition and fees prior to the start of classes each semester. Payment may be made in any of the following ways:
- Cash, checks, money orders, and debit cards (including VISA) are accepted at the bursar's office. Checks and money orders can be mailed.
- All major credit cards are accepted with the exception of VISA. A 2.75 percent non-refundable service fee ($3 minimum fee) will be assessed by TouchNet, our credit card processor, for credit card payments. Credit card payments must be made online through Navigator. See "How to make an online payment".
- Confirmed financial aid or loans
- Enrollment in an interest-free monthly payment plan offered by Tuition Management Systems.
- Further questions can be addressed to the bursar's office by calling 978.542.6039.