Information Technology Services
The information technology services (ITS) team at Salem State University is first a service-based organization, whether you're a student, faculty member or administrator, we're always ready with creative solutions for all your technology needs. We are dedicated to providing secure and reliable technologies that will help you make new connections and get the most out of the ones you already have.
Information Technology Office
The main office for Information technology services and the office of the CIO are located on the second floor of the Stanley Building.
Help Desk Services
The IT help desk staff are here to assist you in person, on the phone or via email.
- Self Service Support
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 978.542.2036
- Faculty laptop support
- Stanley Building, first floor
- Monday through Friday 8 am - 4 pm
- Student Laptop Support
- Located in Central Campus, Building One, off dining hall (behind the stairs)
- Monday - Thursday 9 am - 10 pm, Friday 9 am – 4 pm
- Software Library
- Email - Students
- Email - Faculty
- eLearning (Canvas)
- WebTools (EMS, Web Profile Editor, etc.)