Everything you want from your ClipperCard in the palm of your hand!
Introducing GET Funds! Our new mobile site.
(sign in using your Navigator login)
- Make or request ClipperCash deposits from parents
- Ability to make one click deposits from anywhere
- GPS location of venues accepting the
- ClipperCard Online food ordering at select locations
- Easy to read and navigate mobile site
- Plus all the great features you have been enjoying like:
- Deposits without a wait 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Up to the minute transaction history
- Report your card lost or found
- Guest deposits where parents can add funds to your card using only your ID number
Parents and guests please click here to view step by step directions on how to complete a deposit using only a student ID number.
Deposits can be made the following ways:
- Online by logging on to salemstate.edu/get (sign in using your Navigator login).
- In person at the ClipperCard office with a check or money order during office hours, located on the second floor of the Dining Commons building on the North Campus.
- By mail by sending a check or money order along with the deposit form to the ClipperCard office. The check must be made payable to: Salem State University. Please also include the student's full name and Salem State student ID number (not Social Security number) on the check.
*Additional funds can only be added to your "ClipperCash" account (not your "Dining Dollar" account).
* Please be advised all credit and debit card deposits must now be made online using salemstate.edu/get. The ClipperCard office will only be accepting deposits via check or money order.
Looking for gift ideas?
Give the Gift of ClipperCash!
ClipperCash gift certificates are now available to purchase from the ClipperCard office. Click for more details.
Your ClipperCash funds can be refunded upon graduation, transferring or withdrawal from the university by completing a ClipperCash refund form. Forms must be submitted to the ClipperCard office once completed where they will be subject for review and approval. The maximum amount refunded from your ClipperCash account will be $100. Payment or deduction of a $10 service fee will apply to all refunds. Approved refunds from closed ClipperCash Accounts will be paid through the Bursar's office and all debts owed to the university must be satisfied prior to a refund being processed. Please allow six weeks for processing account closure requests. Refund checks will be mailed to the permanent address of the account cardholder.