Tabling on Campus/Vendors

students at vendor table in cafeteria

Want to reach the campus community at Salem State? A table may be reserved in designated public areas such as the campus dining facilities to solicit or sell items in accordance with the Freedom of Speech, Distribution of Literature, Commercial Solicitation and Demonstrations Policy [PDF]. Contact the student involvement office in the Ellison Campus Center room 218 (978.542.6438) to reserve a space and for more information.



  • Got a Question? Tel: 978.542.6440