The PDF interactive forms require using Internet Explorer. Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are not compatible with these forms.Calendar year 2016 travel:
- Form A - Request and Authorization to Travel Form [PDF]
- Form B - Traveler's Itinerary [PDF]
- Instructions for Form A and B [PDF]
- Form M - Travel Reimbursement - Meals, Mileage, Tolls, Parking and Train/Subway Fares (only) [PDF] - FY2015 [trips taken July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016]
- Instructions for Form M [PDF]
- Form R - Travel Reimbursement - Overnight Travel Only (in-state and out-of-state) [PDF] - FY2015 [trips taken July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015]
- Instructions for Form R [PDF]
Calendar year 2015 travel:
Mileage reimbursement for employee use of personal vehicles for official university business will be $.56 per mile. This rate is effective for travel July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015.
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car [PDF]
- Meal Allowances [PDF]
- North Shore Shuttle [PDF]
- Travel Guard World Assistance Cards
- Zipcar Program- when registering, select 'Join with A University' then type in 'Salem State' in the search field. If you are a student select the Salem State Students option for faculty and staff select 'Salem State Faculty and Staff' option. The system will ask you to create your profile (a user name and password) for your personal Zipcar acccount. Write them down,you will need to use them. Next you apply, and as quote on the site:
- Applying is easy and only takes a few minutes.
- It'll be even easier if you have your driver's license and credit card handy.
- You can drive once you're approved and have received your Zipcar (sometimes in as little as a day)
The person does need to provide information that allows Zipcar to assess the candidate and 'approve' him or her. If you have any questions, the Zipcar help number is 866.494.7227.