Faculty and Staff
Dear Faculty and Staff,
Career services encourages connections between you and our career services staff.
- Our staff is available to make a presentation to classes on career and related topics.
- We can identify employers who will come to campus and give presentations in your classroom about their industry and organization.
- Business and non-profit executives with whom we have connections are a resource for advisory boards.
Relationships with employers are a key component of career services’ efforts.
- Our relationships not only serve our office, but the entire Salem State community.
- We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about cultivating and engaging employers. And, if an employer contacts you we can save you time. Thank them for their interest and refer them to career services.
You can be a resource for us and help encourage students to contact our office.
- We provide assistance with choosing or changing a major, finding an internship, preparing for job interviews, or attending our seminars, employer informational meetings and career fairs.
- There may be students who need particular help with major and career decisions. We provide one-on-one counseling and encourage you to refer students to us.
Each year we survey seniors to find out about their post-graduation plans. This information is summarized in a Destination Survey. Click on 2011 to access the latest survey results.
We look forward to working with you!
Director, Career Services