Undergraduate and Graduate Students
It’s not easy to figure out what to do after you finish your undergraduate or graduate education. We help you every step along the way with personalized counseling and a variety of programs.
Career services can put you in touch with employers to learn about different fields and what it’s like to work in various professions. If you are a graduate student, we can help you with your post-graduation plans.
Our services are available to you for free throughout your working life.
The programs and services offered by the career services office are as follows:
- Assistance with finding or changing your major, internships, graduate school, or preparing for your job search.
- Individual career counseling sessions available by appointment. Contact career services at email@example.com or 978.542.6406.
- Workshops are a terrific way to prepare for a competitive job market
- Topics range from choosing a major, job search strategies, resume writing, interview preparation, and applying to graduate school.
- View our news and events for a current schedule.
- One credit pass/fail career development class offer through career services. Contact us for dates and times, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not interested in taking the class for credit, you can drop in and participate in any class.
Resume and Cover Letter Critiques
Visit Career services to participate in 15-minute sessions available on a first-come, first-served basis to give you feedback on your resume and cover letters. Critiques are available at our office anytime during walk-in hours, check our homepage for dates and times.
- You've attended a workshop or met with a counselor to discuss how to prepare for an interview.
- You've practiced questions and now are ready for a trial run.
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor for mock interview or use InterviewStream on CSO to fine tune your presentation.
Career Services Resource Center
- The Career Services Resource Center at 105 Ellison Campus Center has computers and a printer for students and alumni to use in their career exploration , and job and internship search. We provide computer-accessed information for you on occupations, job search resources, directories as well as job and internship listings.
Employer Relations: Making Connections between Students and Employers
- Job Listings (CSO/Career Services Online, External Job Listings)
- Internship and Career Fairs
- On-Campus Interviews
- Class Presentations
- Student Club Presentations
- Guest Speakers-Career Prep Week
- Resume Collection
- Company Site Visits
- Company Information Tables