Employee of the Quarter
The Employee of the Quarter program is one that Salem State is proud to have implemented. Employees of the Quarter receive a $50 American Express gift card. There will be a campus-wide email announcing the Employee of the Quarter and they will also receive a letter from the president recognizing this accomplishment and a copy of this letter will be placed in their personnel file.
Please keep an eye out for a good candidate to nominate for this award. What better opportunity is there to recognize those employees who deserve it?
The employee must be a benefited, classified staff employee with at least two years of service. Please review the rules and regulations before submitting an official nomination form.
- 1st Quarter 2013 - Cheryl Merritt [PDF]
- 4th Quarter 2012 - Julie Curtis [Word doc]
- 3rd Quarter 2012 - Juliet Carty Green [Word doc]
- 4th Quarter 2010 - Yank Carlos Vasquez [Word doc]
- 3rd Quarter 2010 - Dawna Matkevicius and Kenneth St. Pierre [Word doc]
- 2nd Quarter 2010 - Sharon Rivers [Word doc]
- 1st Quarter 2010 - Jon Sverker [Word doc]
- 1st Quarter 2009 - Jane Gammon and Kathy Van Riper [Word doc]
- 4th Quarter 2008 - Charles Antonio
- 3rd Quarter 2008 - Evelyn Adams
- 2nd Quarter 2008 - Renee Dempsey and Pat Whynott
- 1st Quarter 2008 - Patricia Hanson
- 4th Quarter 2007 - Edna Milton
- 4th Quarter 2006 - Cyndi Allison and Cheryl Ennis
- 3rd Quarter 2006 - Patricia Kantorosinski
- 2nd Quarter 2006 - Dale Coogan and Lucy Corchado
- 1st Quarter 2006 - Steve Turcotte