Graduate Certificate in Geo-Information Science - Apply
- Online graduate admissions application.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Complete, official transcript documenting the award of a bachelor's degree in Geography or related field and any graduate courses taken or degrees held.
- Three references. Your references will be asked to submit their comments online via the online application.
- Students for whom English is not a first language must submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores.
- Statement of purpose (500- to 1,000-words, double-spaced) addressing the following questions:
-What factors in your personal and professional history have influenced you in the past and now lead you to seek admission to this program at Salem State?
-What are your long-term professional goals, and how will this program help you meet them?
-Is there any other information that you think would help the admissions committee to evaluate your application?
- We recommend that you apply no later than May 1 for fall enrollment, October 1 for spring enrollment and February 1 for summer enrollment.
- Please be advised that applications will not be reviewed until they are complete (all required materials are received). Completed applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.