Young Alumni Society (YAS)
Mission and Purpose
Established in the spring of 2011, the purpose of the Young Alumni Society (YAS) is to provide an alumni network specifically for graduates from the last fifteen years. The mission of our society is as follows:
- To strengthen the friendships amongst young alumni;
- To strengthen the relationship amongst young alumni and Salem State University;
- To support the professions of young alumni through professional development and educational training opportunities;
- To promote positive service to and on behalf of Salem State;
- To support the mission and strategic goals of the Salem State University Alumni Association, Inc.;
- To never forget all of those who came before and to establish a working society for all of those who will come after.
YAS exists to provide services and opportunities to young alumni in order to enrich the greater Salem State community. Alumni from all undergraduate and graduate academic disciplines are welcome to participate in the society.
Young Alumni Society Executive Committee
Shannon Conway '10
Shannon Cormier '07 '13G
Christopher Corrente '10 '12G
Jessica Cousins '11
Leah Falkowski '08
Wendy Knight '10
Adam Kohn '12
Interested in joining the YAS executive committee? Contact Sean Morrow at firstname.lastname@example.org.